We provide our customers with proven and effective recruitment tests based on the DISC/TEAMS/VALUES and BAI profile, which allow them to select the best candidate for the job; we also develop growth plans for existing employees. We take into account those factors which truly motivate them to achieve even better results. We help bring out the true potential that lies within people – for the benefit of your organisation.
PeopleKeys® recruitment and competency tests, in conjunction with benchmarking of the position, make it possible to avoid errors associated with the hiring process.
Our recruitment tests and test reports:
- identification of key competences, which decide whether a given employee is bound to meet the adopted goals,
- a list of questions you might want to ask the candidate during the interview to be sure that his or her competences meet your expectations towards the given position – it is far better to know it straight away rather than find out after several months of cooperation,
- what are the employee’s/candidate’s strengths and what motivates him/her to achieve even better results?
- how will he/she manage in difficult, crisis situations?
- how does he/she perceive change – as an opportunity or an obstacle? How quickly does he/she adapt to change?
- what attitude does he/she adopt towards the existing standards and procedures?
- how does he/she try to influence the behaviour of others or convince them to see his/her point of view?
- how does he/she choose the arguments during a conversation?
- information about the employee:
– how does he or she react to challenges, change, time pressure?
– does he or she observe deadlines?
– is his or her attitude towards reaching individual objectives, team work, work in line with the organization culture consistent with his or her internal values?
– what role does he/she play in the team: creator, executor, analyst, manager or strategist?