D3 is the most sensitive diagnostic tool in the world, because it combines 4 different analyses:
DISC (i.a. the communication style, level of decisiveness, level of analytical thinking, independence, reaction to change, resistance to stress, work organization, value for the team, the areas for development)
TEAMS (preferred roles played in the team: creator, executor, analyst, coordinator, strategist)
VALUES (the values which determine our decisions: loyalty, independence, equality, honesty)
BAI (internal motivations which translate into performance: knowledge, economy, artistry, social activism, exertion of influence, inner peace)
By using the iceberg metaphor, D3™ examines not only behavior which can be observed (DISC), but also what is below the water level, what is not seen by the naked eye and yet impacts our behavior (team roles, values, internal motivations).
D3 does not use labels, it takes into account 3, and 2 dominant styles of behavior, 12 atypical results, which gives us as 40 different DISC profiles, 240 profiles in the D3™ test and 1440 in the D3™ and BAI test.
It is the most cost-effective tool on the market.
Our reports are based on the respondent’s potential, positive feedback!
Benefits of using the D3 (DISC/ TEAMS/ VALUES):
- It provides detailed information on the style of behaviour, motivators and style of working in a team
- It provides information about the strengths and limitations of the employee: behaviour in everyday situations and natural response to stress, ability to make decisions, initiative / pro-activity in a situation of change, organisational skills – task management and time management, ability to develop relation with customers and relationships and within the team
- It reveals the employee’s desired team roles
- It reveals the motivational characteristics – what motivates the employee to achieving better results
- It reveals hidden motivators valued by the employee in the workplace
- It recommends an action plan to improve interpersonal skills
- In conjunction with the benchmark, provides an objective evaluation of the employee’s competences
Available language version: Polish, English and other – ask us
Recommended uses: recruitment, team building, leadership
Duration: approx. 35 min
Short feedback session (20 min.) included.
One-click assessment portal – online access to the assessment
Within 24 hours after the purchase you will receive an email with instructions and a link to complete the assessment online. The person completing the assessment can save the final report in the form of a PDF file.
If you wish to purchase a greater number of assessments, contact us to discuss the details.