Employee competences are made up of various elements. It is primarily the knowledge he or she has, but also his or her interests and talents, as well as features of character and the skills acquired during the course of work. These factors can be assessed during the recruitment process, as well as when the employees we have hired are fulfilling concrete obligations. It is also vital to support the evaluation with a special competence system, which will enable an analysis of the company’s human capital potential, by way of defining the critical skills and features which best fit into the company’s policy and vision and the particular position.
The PeopleKeys ® competence test and the report offer:
- identification of key competences which will decide on whether a given employee is bound to reach the objectives,
- a list of questions you might want to ask the candidate during the interview to be sure that his or her competences meet your expectations towards the given position – it is far better to know it straight away rather than find out after several months of cooperation.
- Information about the employee:
– how does he or she react to challenges, change, time pressure?
– does he or she observe deadlines?
– is his or her attitude towards reaching individual objectives, team work, work in line with the organisation culture consistent with his or her internal values?
– what role in the team is played by the: theorist, strategist, manager or executor of tasks?
What do we achieve by testing the employees competences?
- We learn their actual training needs
- We know what to look for when designing training courses in communication, sales, leadership
- We have the opportunity to assess effectiveness of the training
- We know who will benefit most from training, and who from coaching
- We can provide the leader with a report on the team’s potential and its possible limitations
- We have a starting point to build or evaluate a competency model
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER AND RECEIVE “12 GOOD PRACTICES IN USING BEHAVIORAL ASSESSMENTS” FOR FREE
If you are looking for inspiration, want to be informed about new trends in competence management, recruitment, coaching, as well as new services, products and promotions, please subscribe to our newsletter. You can opt out of receiving our messages at any time.