DISC D3 CERTIFICATION COURSE
Who do we address the DISC D3 (DISC/TEAMS/VALUES/BAI) certification to?
Trainers, coaches, managers, HR staff, and everyone who wishes to professionally advise organizations in terms of recruitment, employee development and building effective teams, who wish to acquire skills allowing to customize solutions to meet the needs of a given company, or of a particular industry.
DISC D3 certification consists in effective and proven diagnostic tools, exercises, strategies to be used in business areas such as: communication, sales, leadership, team building, conflict resolution, etc.
The course covers a comprehensive introduction to DISC, TEAMS, VALUES and BAI theory, styles & style blends, interactions between styles, graph analysis & special patterns, and their application – series of case studies and practical examples.
When you are certified in behavioral analysis, clients will seek your services in ares, such as:
- Hiring the right person for their professional & team needs
- Developing strong leadership and management staff
- Increasing productivity and efficiency in teams and individuals
- Sharpening communication skills
- Implementing team building exercises
- Increasing understanding, productivity & efficiency amongst working groups
- Recognizing problematic patterns of behavior
- Improving behavioral intelligence
- Managing stress & resolving conflict
- Teaching motivational techniques
- Training in areas such as sales & customer service
- Gaining greater self awareness & improving personal & professional relationships
- Introducing professional environments to DISC culture and its benefits
Why DISC is not enough?
By comparing it to an iceberg, DISC includes only the behaviors which are visible. In order to UNDERSTAND them better, it is worthwhile to have a closer look at what is not seen by the naked eye and yet impacts our behavior (team roles, values, internal motivations).
DISC D3 (DISC/TEAMS/VALUES/BAI) takes into account 3, rather than 2 dominant styles of behavior, 12 atypical results, which gives as 40 different DISC profiles, 1440 in the D3.
Our reports are based on one’s POTENTIAL, positive feedback.
DISC D3 is the most sensitive diagnostic tool in the world, because it combines 4 different analyses:
DISC (i.a. the communication style, level of decisiveness, level of analytical thinking, independence, reaction to change, resistance to stress, work organization, value for the team, the areas for development)
TEAMS (preferred roles played in the team: creator, executor, analyst, coordinator, strategist)
VALUES (the values which determine our decisions: loyalty, independence, equality, honesty)
BAI (internal motivations which translate into performance: knowledge, economy, artistry, social activism, exertion of influence, inner peace.
By participating in DISC D3 certification, you will get:
Access to tools and methodologies thanks to which you will know how to:
- analyze a team’s potential (soft competences, i.a. strengths and challenges, communication style, team roles, values at the workplace, identification of competencies which help employees achieve their intended goals) and prepare a strategy to achieve even better results
- increase effectiveness of teams (e.g. sales or customer service teams, etc.)
- quickly and effectively implement changes in the team/ company
- resolve a conflict in a team
- develop leader competences in employees
Access to assessment tools thanks to which:
- you will define training and coaching needs, and after finishing the project you will be able to assess the effectiveness of your actions,
- including the level to which project participants use their acquired skills,
- general satisfaction with cooperation, the areas in which you may help the client develop – sale your services
On top of that, you will acquire skills for providing comprehensive consultancy in the scope of:
- employment of the right person for a specific position or retaining the best employees, reducing employee turnover
- creating competence models, career paths for employees
- internal communication in the organization, including communication of change
Benefits of participating in the certification:
- The certification is unlimited in time
- Obtaining the international Certified Behavioral Consultant title and publishing the information about the consultant (with contact data) on www.effectiveness.pl
- Access to the Consultant Zone (presentations, videos, exercises, marketing materials etc.)
- Access to the Facebook group for Certified DISC D3 Consultants that contains analyses of test results, ideas for applying the test in projects etc.
- Possibility to participate in webinars (discussing atypical profiles, examples of completed projects, possible tool uses etc.)
- Access to a certified DISC D3 consultant – analysis of test results which the consultant will actually apply in their work later on; the results are discussed for a specific case, situation or industry (Skype/phone)
- Full DISC D3 assessment (DISC/TEAMS/VALUES/BAI) – the number of assessments depends on the selected package: BASIC, STANDARD, PREMIUM
- Account and reports with the logo of the consultant or their client
- “Because people are different” tool (cards, training scenarios and coaching instructions)
Before beginning the course the participants will take the online DISC D3 competence test and receive a detailed report illustrating and describing the test results. Taking the DISC D3 assessment provides grounds to know the DISC, TEAMS, VALUES and BAI methodologies, as well as the ability to analyze their own profiles.
- Methodology and learning to differentiate models
- DISC – 4 behavioral styles
- TEAMS – team roles
- VALUES – values
- BAI – attitudes
- DISC/TEAMS/VALUES/BAI result analysis
- Graph interpretation for each model
- Collective interpretation for all graphs
- Analysis of atypical results
- Working on case studies – applying the DISC/TEAMS/VALUES/BAI solutions to professional situations
- Working with individual clients
- Analysis of team potential and leader style
- Support for recruitment processes – DISC D3 (DISC, TEAMS, VALUES, BAI) and benchmarking
- Consultation/result interpretation model – practicing implementation skills based on the results of certification participants
- Further steps. Discussing the scope of support received by the consultant after the certification and presenting other available solutions, e.g. the 360 Indicator survey, dedicated sales reports.
The participants will be equipped with a range of offers, presentations, sample reports that they will be able to use immediately in contact with their clients/employees. They will also receive access to the available free resources, containing materials that can be used in their own professional practice, as well as the closed Facebook group where test results are analyzed and ideas for using the tool in various HR processes are presented.
The DISC D3 certification is a great training made up of two very efficient days: a lot of theory supported by a lot of practice. There were fantastic group exercises during which everything was thoroughly explained. I will definitely recommend participating in the certification.Marta Żurawska - specjalista ds.rekrutacji, psycholog
The atmosphere during the training course was very relaxed. The moderator was very professional and we were provided with a lot of information. The message was clear and motivated us to act, both during classes and afterwards.Łucja Szymczuch - NOEZA Consulting – Training
During certification I felt taken care of in every way. My trainer, Jolanta Mieczkowska-Luto, kept me concentrated the whole time and thanks to that I know everything I need to know and I feel ready to start work with the D3 BAI assessment. The instructor is perfectly equipped to effectively lead a group and she does it in an amazing atmosphere.Dorota Wandas - trener biznesu, asesor procesów Assessment Center, Development Center
Persuasive, orderly presentation of the concepts and tools. Clear and comprehensible explanation of the procedure of performing tests and interpreting results. Worth every penny.Marek Masalski - Managing Director in Grupa Konsultacyjna (Consultative Group)
An interesting tool, useful for both working with individual clients and strengthening the potential of entire teams.Stella Brala - Training Project Manager, Pracownia Doskonalenia Kompetencji (Competence Improvement Laboratory)
A tool perfect for developing employee competences. Thanks to the DISC training I will be able to introduce innovation to the company’s development. Most importantly, thanks to D3 certification I learned about my strengths and areas for development, in three different areasAdrianna Olechno - Business Coach, Business Trainer
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER AND RECEIVE “12 GOOD PRACTICES IN USING BEHAVIORAL ASSESSMENTS” FOR FREE
If you are looking for inspiration, want to be informed about new trends in competence management, recruitment, coaching, as well as new services, products and promotions, please subscribe to our newsletter. You can opt out of receiving our messages at any time.