The S Personality style – Steady
General description: Supportive, loyal team member, trusting, good listener, sensitive, patient, quiet but smart, resists sudden change, needs to understand the situation
Greatest fear: Losing their safety and security
Motivated by: Maintaining the status quo and little change, safety and security
- Reliable and dependable; excellent team member
- Compliant towards authority
- Good listener, patient and empathetic.
- Good at reconciling conflicts
- Instinctive relater
- Participative manager who carries out objectives through personal relations
- Makes others feel they are part of the team
- Patient with “difficult” people
- Can find easy ways to do things
- Has a good intuition about people and relations
- Identifies with the team’s objectives
- Strongly identified with the team
- Aims at creating relations
- Diplomatic, seeking to reach agreement and peace
- Express a genuine interest in them as a person
- Provide them with clarification for tasks and answers to “how” questions.
- Be patient
- Present ideas or departures from current practices in a non-threatening manner; give them time to adjust.
- Define the objectives, procedures and their role in a comprehensible manner
- Ensure them that will receive support in achieving the objectives
- Don’t be pushy, overly aggressive, or demanding
- Don’t be too confrontational
- Try to be more open to change, more flexible
- Don’t be afraid of a direct confrontation
- Work faster in order to achieve your goals
- Delegate tasks to others whenever possible
- Don’t be afraid to express your thoughts, opinions and feelings
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER AND RECEIVE “12 GOOD PRACTICES IN USING BEHAVIORAL ASSESSMENTS” FOR FREE
If you are looking for inspiration, want to be informed about new trends in competence management, recruitment, coaching, as well as new services, products and promotions, please subscribe to our newsletter. You can opt out of receiving our messages at any time.