Behavioral Attitude Index (BAI), measures six attitudes or passions toward our work:
- Inner Awareness– A desire for balance and harmony
- Social/Humanitarian– A desire to help others
- Power/Political– A desire to be in control or have influence
- Economic– A desire for financial security or tangible gain
- Artistic – A desire to be creative or express uniqueness or individuality
- Knowledge– A desire for learning and greater understanding
REMEMBER: There is no such thing as bad motivation Once we know the results, we can better understand our approach to work, communication style, manner of cooperating with other persons in the test, what we find most important at this time in our lives, and what we need to become more active.