TRAININGS BASED ON DISC/TEAMS/VALUES/BAI MODEL
We learn actual training needs of companies. We know what to look for when designing training courses in communication, sales, leadership. We have the opportunity to innovatively assess effectiveness of the training. We know who will benefit most from training, and who from coaching. Finally you don’t have to worry about training courses maladjusted to your employees’ needs. Our training program is adjusted to the given group – its needs, requirements and competence level.
We offer training courses in the following areas:
It is hard to imagine long-term and successful relations with clients, effective and lasting teams and esteemed managers without assertive skills. Assertiveness requires constant improvement, training which makes it possible to improve communication skills, the ability to cope in difficult inter-personal situations.
Areas covered in the course:
- the significance of assertiveness – maturity and authorship of your own actions
- identification of potential personal skills in terms of assertiveness
- defense and the skill of setting out boundaries
- assertive presentation of solutions and exerting influence – confronting opinions and expressing expectations
- assertive expansion – expressing criticism and difficult emotions, the ability to enforce orders
CHANGE – OPPORTUNITY OR THREAT
In today’s business reality changes are so common, that they can be considered the only certain and constant element of existing companies and institutions. Working on change consists mostly in supporting the company at different stages of reorganization, helping employees find motivation in new circumstances and implementing the perspective of benefits and opportunities which can be brought about by the changes. Training in this area is particularly important during mergers, workforce reductions, changes in the company’s organizational structure, as well as creating mission statements and determining company values.
Areas covered in the course:
- planning and implementing changes in the organizational structure
- emotional and cognitive reaction to change (resistance, reduced motivation)
- strategies for constructive coping with change in difficult situations (workforce reductions, changes in the company’s organisational structure)
- the role of leaders during the process of change
- techniques and tools supporting the process of implementing change (working on conflict, coaching, effective communication tools, assertiveness)
- work on the process in situations when introducing changes is associated with conflict and resistance in the team
In today’s world, in business, time is extremely valuable. Very often we have the feeling that there is never enough time. Not enough time for work, personal life, development. As much as we would wish to extend the time we have, it is impossible. The training course develops the skills of conscious time management. Participants are taught methods to protect themselves against the stress associated with time shortage and organizational chaos, which allow them to:
- function better in difficult and tense situations
- take constructive action in situations of excessive strain
- use individual resources in terms of time and energy
Participants benefit from the course by counteracting the burnout syndrome and improving their individual efficiency.
PERSONAL GOAL SETTING
In competitive situations, the ability to achieve best results while ensuring optimal use of personal potentials is quite a challenge. We help participants of the course learn how to manage their development in a way which ensures that they use their talents and strengths to their greatest advantage. Nowadays, when the ability to adjust to changing conditions is highly appreciated, it is good to be aware of how you can flexibly develop your own efficacy.
This workshop aims to bring participants closer to:
- setting goals which are fully enforceable
- knowing how to strive for a balance between the various areas of life
- how to cope in situations of doubt or when we find it difficult to achieve what we set out to do
BOSS – LEADER – COACH? PERFECTING COACHING SKILLS FOR MANAGERS
Managers face not only the need to manage “hard factors” such as price negotiations, budget management or accountability for performance. It seems that nowadays it is particularly important to know how to manage “soft factors”, such as employee motivation, management of employee talent and potential, as well as supporting development. The following coaching skills are therefore necessary competences:
The training is intended for managerial staff and constitutes an opportunity to:
- learn how to hold a coaching conversation (structure of a coaching conversation, tools and techniques)
- learn how to educate and support development through coaching
- develop the skill to build in-depth contact with an employee
- build a conscious attitude of a coach
EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION WITHIN THE TEAM
POWER OF ONE – TEAM STRENGTH
DREAM TEAM – HOW CAN YOU BUILD A STRONG TEAM?
EFFECTIVE TEAM – FROM MOTIVATION TO RESULTS
PRACTICAL LEADERSHIP (WORKSHOP)
WHAT MOTIVATES US TO OPERATE EFFECTIVELY? (WORKSHOP)
WHAT DETERMINES OUR DECISIONS? (WORKSHOP)
LEARN YOUR SALES STYLE
We encourage you to contact us if you are interested in holding training courses in your organization: email@example.com