Who do we address the DISC/TEAMS/VALUES/BAI certification to?
Trainers, coaches, managers, HR staff, and everyone who wishes to professionally advise organizations in terms of recruitment, employee development and building effective teams, who wish to acquire skills allowing to customize solutions to meet the needs of a given company, or of a particular industry.
DISC/TEAMS/VALUES/BAI certification consists in effective and proven diagnostic tools, exercises, strategies to be used in business areas such as: communication, sales, leadership, team building, conflict resolution, etc.
The course covers a comprehensive introduction to DISC, TEAMS, VALUES and BAI theory, styles & style blends, interactions between styles, graph analysis & special patterns, and their application – series of case studies and practical examples.
When you are certified in behavioral analysis, clients will seek your services in areas, such as:
- Hiring the right person for their professional & team needs
- Developing strong leadership and management staff
- Increasing productivity and efficiency in teams and individuals
- Sharpening communication skills
- Implementing team building exercises
- Increasing understanding, productivity & efficiency amongst working groups
- Recognizing problematic patterns of behavior
- Improving behavioral intelligence
- Managing stress & resolving conflict
- Teaching motivational techniques
- Training in areas such as sales & customer service
- Gaining greater self awareness & improving personal & professional relationships
- Introducing professional environments to DISC culture and its benefits
Why DISC is not enough?
By comparing it to an iceberg, DISC includes only the behaviors which are visible. In order to UNDERSTAND them better, it is worthwhile to have a closer look at what is not seen by the naked eye and yet impacts our behavior (team roles, values, internal motivations).
D3 (DISC/TEAMS/VALUES/BAI) takes into account 3, rather than 2 dominant styles of behavior, 12 atypical results, which gives as 40 different DISC profiles, 1440 in the D3.
Our reports are based on one’s POTENTIAL, positive feedback.
D3 is the most sensitive diagnostic tool in the world, because it combines 4 different analyses:
DISC (i.a. the communication style, level of decisiveness, level of analytical thinking, independence, reaction to change, resistance to stress, work organization, value for the team, the areas for development)
TEAMS (preferred roles played in the team: creator, executor, analyst, coordinator, strategist)
VALUES (the values which determine our decisions: loyalty, independence, equality, honesty)
BAI (internal motivations which translate into performance: knowledge, economy, artistry, social activism, exertion of influence, inner peace.
By participating in DISC D3 (DISC/TEAMS/VALUES/BAI) certification, you will get:
Access to tools and methodologies thanks to which you will know how to:
- analyze a team’s potential (soft competences, i.a. strengths and challenges, communication style, team roles, values at the workplace, identification of competencies which help employees achieve their intended goals) and prepare a strategy to achieve even better results
- increase effectiveness of teams (e.g. sales or customer service teams, etc.)
- quickly and effectively implement changes in the team/ company
- resolve a conflict in a team
- develop leader competences in employees
Access to assessment tools thanks to which:
- you will define training and coaching needs, and after finishing the project you will be able to assess the effectiveness of your actions,
- including the level to which project participants use their acquired skills,
- general satisfaction with cooperation, the areas in which you may help the client develop – sale your services
On top of that, you will acquire skills for providing comprehensive consultancy in the scope of:
- employment of the right person for a specific position or retaining the best employees, reducing employee turnover
- creating competence models, career paths for employees
- internal communication in the organization, including communication of change
The DISC D3 certification is a great training made up of two very efficient days: a lot of theory supported by a lot of practice. There were fantastic group exercises during which everything was thoroughly explained. I will definitely recommend participating in the certification.Marta Żurawska - specjalista ds.rekrutacji, psycholog
The atmosphere during the training course was very relaxed. The moderator was very professional and we were provided with a lot of information. The message was clear and motivated us to act, both during classes and afterwards.Łucja Szymczuch - NOEZA Consulting – Training
During certification I felt taken care of in every way. My trainer, Jolanta Mieczkowska-Luto, kept me concentrated the whole time and thanks to that I know everything I need to know and I feel ready to start work with the D3 BAI assessment. The instructor is perfectly equipped to effectively lead a group and she does it in an amazing atmosphere.Dorota Wandas - trener biznesu, asesor procesów Assessment Center, Development Center
Persuasive, orderly presentation of the concepts and tools. Clear and comprehensible explanation of the procedure of performing tests and interpreting results. Worth every penny.Marek Masalski - Managing Director in Grupa Konsultacyjna (Consultative Group)
An interesting tool, useful for both working with individual clients and strengthening the potential of entire teams.Stella Brala - Training Project Manager, Pracownia Doskonalenia Kompetencji (Competence Improvement Laboratory)
A tool perfect for developing employee competences. Thanks to the DISC training I will be able to introduce innovation to the company’s development. Most importantly, thanks to D3 certification I learned about my strengths and areas for development, in three different areasAdrianna Olechno - Business Coach, Business Trainer