WHAT ARE TEAMS?
What does the TEAMS assessment measure?
It measures 5 team roles and indicate those which we prefer to play in the team. By subjecting all team members to the assessment, we have a clear picture of which roles dominate in the team and which ones are missing for the team to achieve even better results. The five TEAM styles are:
- Theorist – comes up with new ideas, creates creative, out-of-the-box solutions. The Theorist asks: “What are we doing, and where are we going?”
- Executor – a doer and an accomplisher, works according to a plan, implements solutions. The Executor asks: ”What do I need to do towards completing this task?”
- Analyst – is accurate, controls quality, thinks about improving the process, weighs the risk against the potential results. The Analyst asks: “Are we doing the right thing?”
- Manager – creates teams, sets its goal, oversees the implementation of the task. The Manager asks: “Who is doing what? What overall milestones have we accomplished? Are we on track?”
- Strategist – gives idea and creates feasible solutions which take into account market needs. The Strategist asks: “How will we accomplish that? What are all the steps and pieces?”
Recommended uses: recruitment, team building, sales, leadership
Duration: approx. 10 min.